Monday, May 30, 2011

Birthday



I'm 23. w00t!

So here's some interesting things going on in my life.  Classes end on Thursday, HeroesCon is Friday...buh.  So I'm going to be driving up to North Carolina right after my classes on Thursday so I'll be getting home kinda late, but it'll be fun.  I also have an interview for a local animation house in Winston Salem on Friday so depending on how that goes will depend on if I'm going to the first day of HeroesCon or not.  Buh...

Been practicing with a brush, not really liking it quite yet but I'm definitely getting there.  I'm gonna color this piece when I have the time, I'll post it on my DeviantArt site.

Any way...



1 comment:

  1. Oh man butt faced dog :D
    (and I guess that picture you put all that effort into is nice too, no- seriously you did a good job salvaging it from fail! brush)

    ReplyDelete