Friday, May 20, 2011

Webcomics Talk

I like you guys so I'll show you some character stuff.





This most likely won't be the final for the story.  I've got the first chapter done and I've started on the second.  I'm really glad I'm getting on this.  I'm going to start drawing it in the summer, first I've got to take care of school stuff and a couple other projects.  I'm really excited though, it'll be a lot of fun and a great learning experience.

I'm not going to show too much art either, I want some of this to be a surprise.  I'll still keep the few of you who read posted though.  I was dared by a friend that I wouldn't get the comic on the web by the end of the summer and I'm here to say that I will definitely have the site up and at full force before the start of the fall quarter here at SCAD, so around early September.

Time to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment