Friday, August 19, 2011

Webcomic Anouncement

No Fanart Friday this week kids.  I've been super busy this week packing and getting ready to go back to Savannah.  Sunday's gonna be fun!  So to make up for it I thought I'd get you up to date with my upcoming webcomic.


Here's some exciting news...


After working all summer to get the site designed and my comics buffer ready for the upcoming quarter, I have a launch date for the comic!

It will launch on Friday, September 16th and will be updated one page every Friday.  Throughout the week I may add some fun blog posts as well as keep the blog you're reading right now going.  Right now the website is very bare-bones, but it gets the job done.  So expect every Friday to get both a new Gallant Adventures page as well as a Fanart Friday to start your weekend.

This comic is going to be very silly and a lot of fun.  When I came up with the idea of the comic I just asked myself, "What did I love as a kid?"  And I put it in the comic.  Adventure, mischief, some princess rescuing, along with silly humor and a simple fun style.

I'm having a lot of fun working on it and I hope you guys have even half the enjoyment I get out of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment