Friday, August 5, 2011

Fanart Friday: David Tennant


The 10th Doctor from BBC's Dr. Who.

I like Dr. Who, it's the cheesiest sci-fi I've ever seen.  I really enjoy David Tennant and I also enjoy Matt Smith.  I'm not going to get involved in that whole war though, Who fans are rather...insane.  There was a part of me that didn't even want to watch the show because the fans were absolutely pants-on-head retarded about it, but for this piece I decided to watch some and I enjoyed it.

The show is ridiculous to say the least though.  Space traveling spitfires with laser beams attached to their heads, space whales, renaissance vampires, and silly...silly, silly, Daleks.  I'm sorry I can't take them seriously with that testicle wrenching shriek.

EXTERMINATE! EXTERMINATE!

 And now, here's something we hope you'll really like.


And here's a painting I did before I even knew what Dr. Who was.  Suck it Who fans!  

This is from 2008 when I was learning photoshop.  I had tried out a workshop in ImagineFx magazine and ended up making this. 
 

2 comments:

  1. Whoo, my secret ulterior motives for picking David Tennant have succeeded.

    (P. S. I <3 Martha).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fangirling aside watch yer shoulders, 'cause the Doctor's looks a little wonky, the one coming foward P:

    ReplyDelete